Selected Works

dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lighting Studies

So I was rooting around for something to put up and I found this little study I'd done several months ago for practice. It's not gonna set the world on fire but I think I got some nice time of day feel out of  these.



 So in the process of digging around, I came across all the work I'd done this year. Now a couple weeks ago, a friend happened to ask how many pieces I'd done this year, and I realized that I had no idea, but  I guessed that about 50 was a reasonable number. As it turns out it was alot more than that, and it was quite a shock to see it all together. It's been a heck of a journey for me this year and to be able to look back on it all at once is quite an experience. So, for my final post of the year, I'll be putting  it all together in one image for my readers ( if any ) and for posterity.

Stay tuned and check back soon for some montagey goodness.

2 comments:

Armando said...

That's Pretty Neat!

I now wait with much anticipation for this most awesome End Of Year Compilation ~

HVAC Contractors Paramount said...

Hi great reading yourr blog

Post a Comment