Selected Works

dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune dune

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Decisions...





Since alot of the stuff I'm doing is under wraps for awhile, I'm going through some stuff that I did earlier in the year which I never got to show. So I narrowed it down to this piece ( a portrait of Maddox as Moses ) or a illustration of Teddy Roosevelt in spandex underpants.

 After much deliberation I settled on this piece because I feel that the Roosevelt piece needs more of a write up than I'm able to give at this time, and I don't want to compromise the dignity of the image.

So anyways, here's Maddox as Moses, complete with in progess work ( Courtesy Maddox and Alphabet of Manliness extended Edition) .


6 comments:

Armando said...

HA! Moses looks like he's gonna lay the smack down on the infidels. Excellent work.

David Ryan Paul said...

HA! I love the work-up. Did you use the 'Maddox' brush for the one shot?

Unknown said...

drp- yes, I use a custom maddox brush that lets me paint images of maddox in one stroke..it saves alot of time..

j

Phattro said...

Maddox brush LOL...u need to patent that. people will pay for it.

B.Krol said...

Maddox, huh? Funny guy. Even funnier that you're working with him; the world is indeed small. Hope all is well with you, and it looks like it is.

Bryan

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 兼差 酒店應徵 酒店

Post a Comment